PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LOSA observers at EK
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2007, 19:11
OVERCHINA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was Losered . It is all de identified and NON JEOPARDY.The observer is not to be put on the VR so management don't even know if its a LOSA flight. . NOT A CHECK FLIGHT....No blood or pain at all really .Given the right to refuse at the start .
The guy was an emirates f/o trained in LOSA .Looking for threats that affect US on a daily basis.Not management .
Management wont care less if you kick LOSA observers off the Jump seat . I guarantee your wife wont get the jump seat because you made some pis#ant protest . I asked how many guys refused so far and he said they are not told and MANAGEMENT DON'T GET TOLD EITHER. So what is the point.......
The seat in the back is not so much for him to rest but gets him out of your hair for the majority of the cruise
The way I see it .You just miss a perfect opportunity to voice your opinion to management anonymously. You get a deidentified interview if you want it and it gets written up exactly as you write it. I went to town about fatigue and rostering.
Easy to cut off you nose sometimes.