PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHLAir wannabe? read this.
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2007, 09:17
Best foot forward

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQP1 I thought you were leaving the building. Will you stop banging on about the famous five refering to your work colleagues as characters from a childrens book is a bit demeaning. We get the picture that you don't have a problem with fumes, take the hint that others do. There have been fumes in these acft since I joined the company, not quite 5 years ago but not far off, They continue to be a problem, had a mild smell last night and one last week that was reasonably bad, I have had the smells on other acft that I have flown so I know what it smells like, the other acft were fixed, pretty much overnight whenever the smells were reported. Its been a known problem with these acft since they were in service the BA. Go back through the records and you will find it, or ask one of the ex BA crews. You must be reasonably convinced that there is a problem otherwise you would have spoken to Barrowboy when he offered. You know he is a straight shooter and has tried hard to improve life for all the DHL employees, including you, almost to the point of damaging his own career.

If you know something about our jobs being threatened, tell us more, try being straight rather than using it as a threat against someone who has worked out your identity. Are you close to someone in management who has persuaded you that you should scare the troops into ignoring a potentially dangerous and expensive problem?