PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The "Crew Security" Thread (merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2007, 17:55
moist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IF I was a terrorist

IF I was even the dimmest of terrorists, I would know exactly what happens at a security gate in any airport.
So, I would bring nothing suspicious with me in order to gain entry as aircrew, provided I had some uniform, forged ID or other.
Therefore I ask, what in the name of terrorism - searching any aircrew - is any use to the "idiots at security"?
The whole point is that I, the genuine aircrew have control ALREADY, as soon as you let me through.
An idiot terrorist has a more difficult job to take my seat at this moment of getting through. He has no crew, no aircraft and so has to do something drastic to gain control. That may well be spotted even by a cleaner. How many loose terrorists have we seen so far??? Zilch.
So back at the security gate, why give me a hard time if you're going to let me through anyway, even after you take my semtex sandwich away? Remember I have control as soon as you allow me in, with suicidal tendencies I wouldn't even be hungry!
So why on earth couldn't I be allowed to bring a b****y couldron of sloppy Goulash with me, as all it's gonna help me do, is fart!
LET AIRCREW GO! (yes I signed it).

Last edited by moist; 13th May 2007 at 18:26.