PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2007, 11:16
speedy195

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
many thanks!

thanks a lot guys! anyway, i compared the current process with my friend's who's done it last year, and realised that they seem to have taken away the discussion/sit test part. so on the 16th, it'll be checking of documents, and aptitude test, then lunch, followed by final interview cum tea party (extracted from my email). and the medical exam will ONLY be planned for me when i CALL and ASK for my results on the 17th at a certain time allocated to me...

the question on how i was going to ans my fellow passenger, i just told them i didn't know, can only tell the difference between aircrafts on the outside. not familiar with the internal layout. the correct ans is the emergency card at the seat's pocket in front of you. Managed to get some correct. For the bond part, they give you numbers, so it'll be easier to calculate. i had a problem with ETOPS and POSTERS too. Too consumed to notice how many posters and what model. haha

I can't tell you guys some of the answers so that the interview process will still be a proper one. bear in mind, as long as you don't know, don't smoke 'em. and if you do have an interest in aviation, by searching 1 query you have, chances are, it'll lead you to more answers that you didn't know you don't know. haha wikipedia is a good start. :x

*i'm working with a US MNC that provides training for simlators worldwide. they've got a building in SG. i'm just a customer service guy.

i'll be back on the 16th! see ya guys!