PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHLAir wannabe? read this.
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2007, 09:28
BarrowBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQP1 as I expected you hang behind your cloak of anonymity & yet when given the opportunity to PM me to hear about the real details you run & hide.....
Well as you don't beleive there is a problem maybe you will stump up the cost of the scheduled flight that was required yesterday to take a replacement crewmember to HEL following a serious fumes incident that left the crew feeling ill & one unable to leave the hotel......or maybe he was imagining the vomiting. aching & headaches.
Oh, and he wasn't one of the drama queen five either......
Wake up & smell the coffee, just because some people are more vocal about the problem doesn't mean they are the only ones that truly beleive in it. Maybe the only way your opinion will be changed is unfortunately when you are lying in hospital as I was having been exposed, then you may start to realise that no matter what the company do/don't do this won't go away quickley. In the meantime I hope you feel rewarded in your support of the company...strangely the new DFO is very worried about the problem, maybe you need to convert him also...but then what would he know!!

Last edited by BarrowBoy; 11th May 2007 at 17:14.