PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar's package and Working conditions
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2007, 22:23
Black Stain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We at PPRuNe also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Either you are naive or I am paranoid, but I am quite sure QR knew exactly who I was from the very first post. I dont bother with internet cafes, so Qr security via the Qatari Police and Qtel can find out the telephone number, street address and hence the occupant Black Stain's real name without too much effort.

Big deal....

Do I plan a long future here.... no
Have I told any lies.... no
Worried about termination.... no (positive financial outcome)

The only moral issue for debate here is the telling of lies and the abuse of the labour resource.

Yeah I rattle a few cages for pleasure, just like the locals rattle my cage on the roads, the desert, the waters etc.... Strangely I feel no guilt, am I a sinner???

(I haven't seen Samaritans wearing a pilot uniform)
Believe it or not Popay, I do actually feel the dissappointment of the FOs that were tricked into employment here. They will not speak up on this forum now because they need to recover something from this mess. Dont condemn them for their careful silence. I on the other hand have nothing to lose and am not prone to regret or embarressment.

Last edited by Black Stain; 22nd May 2007 at 19:38. Reason: Grama