PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar's package and Working conditions
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2007, 17:01
Qatari515

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got the point.

And I agree with you, is spreading of wrong information only happens for personal purposes it should be stopped. Some people do get a kick from stirring the pot, just for the heck of it.

That being said, I will always fight for the right of freedom of speech, as well as the right everyone has to be informed correctly.

People have the right to know what they are up against. people have the right to get all info in order to base their decisions on something correctly

Personally I believe this can only be done by telling the truth. And as we all know the truth can be positive as well as negative.

That is why, when something is good I will post it here when asked. But the same goes for the negative aspects overhere.

And no, this has nothing to do with any ambition to be a journalist. Back home, wherever that might be for any of us, most of us where represeneted by a union. And the union provided a forum for anyone in need to blow of steam..

Overhere, unfortunately, unions are illegal. But people still need to vent their frustrations from time to time.

Pprune is just one of the ways at our disposal here.

And if at the same time the forum can be used to inform anybody intrested, I dont see any harm in it!

Once more , deliberately harming any company or any private person, without any good back up, should be halted becase it jeopardises the good and truthfull info coming through.

Thats why the mods are here....