PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar's package and Working conditions
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2007, 20:24
popay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NO NEED TO WALK THROUGH THE DIRT ANY MORE. What a wonderful day, isn't it? Please no need for cleaning, just tissues.
Quite a controversy matter presenting the company's issues on the pprune, isnt it?
Anyhow, welcome to Doha debate sponsored by your 5* airline.
Legal aspects about public statements:legally and according to the book we aren't allowed to make any public statements.
None of us has got the power of attorney from QR to represent the company and act on behalf of QR other than within the scope of the duty compelled.
I've no reason to believe any ethnic group in QR is absolutely incapable of representing their queries and if they don't, sorry boys .... Why some people take the freedom to speak on other's behalf remains THE question as much as the motive for such acting. Whether it's an intentional damaging or a burning desire to improve remains to be answered......True is also that publishing critical information provides the necessary adrenalin kick for the concerned persons and gets the job done. A little abuse for a good purpose doesn't really harm, does it?
Abusing the situation may I kindly remind the upper echelons about the absence of a valid employment contract, promised provident fund and long awaited solution for company accommodation, thank you.
I've proposed at the beginning a company internal forum where all the existing problems can be discussed and possible solutions found. Nothing new look at EK and some others. This would prompt a constructive discussion and possible lead to some improvement. OPEN COMMUNICATION CHANELLS IS THE ONLY WAY. However I don't think QR is ready for that, though on personal level it seems to be working at least on the 340 fleet. Too nice to be true in the company format. Transparency is the only way to get rid of any kind of rumors.
Last but not least anyone requiring any kind of legal assistance in Qatar please refer to the designated lawyers list published on the US embassy web side http://qatar.usembassy.gov/lawyers_in_qatar.html
I warmly recommend Law Office of Noora Sarhan to anyone bear in mind those guys charge quite a bit.
No offence boys but that's the way it looks.
Cheers.