PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar's package and Working conditions
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 22:49
Qatari515

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NA,

I do not want to disembark on a pissing contest with you mate...

However, before you start bitching, ranting and raving....A couple of hints on how to use a forum.

1) Learn to read English. In case you would have bothered to do that you would have read that personally I AM HAPPY in qatar Airways. The discussion was about something else but hey, you want to continue...by all means go on!

2) Learn how to write english...Or if you do not want to do that, use a spelling corrector. They come for free with MS Word you know...You want to know why? Your spelling mistakes actually could give your identity away. People tend to make the same mistakes over and over again, just like you!

3) Get your facts straight. Hundreds of FOs upgraded!!!!! My friend, there are 800 pilots in this company. Three years ago: 0 upgrades. Two years ago: 23 upgrades. Last year: 37 upgrades. This year: planning is around 60. So yes, it is heading the right direction but hudreds....COME ON!!!!

I gave a couple of examples just to prove Mr Packtwoinop that its not all moonshine and roses over here. The TRE case was a true one and yes, he opted to put his kids in the American school. Thats his right isnt it? Fact to the matter is that he could NOT survive here finacially and he left! True or not?

You might not have problems with education overhere. Great! Good for you! But most people I fly with who have more than 2 kids have to pay money out of their own pockets!

And once more mister Literary wonder, I did not OMIT the people who are happy because that was NOT the point! The Point was to inform people, wether the info is good or bad!

But hey, if it makes you feel better. Here we go....

I ADMIT THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE INDEED HAPPY IN QATAR, AND THIS INCLUDES MYSELF!

Happy now?

Which does not mean that there is no more space for improvement nor does it mean that QR is everybody's cup of tea. Which is why people have the right to be informed about the positive aswell as the negative issues!

And by the way, the painfull examples written down by Black stain, are they as well a coincidence, just bad luck or maybe the product of his imgination? Wake up mate....

NA....I have no bond whatsoever and dreamjobs do not exist anymore these days...But I am sure you did find that one out by yourself by now no?

And please, refrain ( that means STOP ) from talking about me as if you know who I am. I have NO problem of any kind as you where suggesting in your last sentence. Probably, I am here MUCH longer allready than you and again probably I will be here MUCH longer than you ever will be as well!

That being said...Time for another Mojito......

Last edited by Qatari515; 8th May 2007 at 23:03.