PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Something good about AAI
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 22:46
Ganbare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Sounds fantastic. Can't wait to get started!
Anyway thank you very much for your reply canadair.
I really hope I live up to their expectations Friday. If I crak it and the sim assesment I'll say yes straight away.
If you have any advice I'll appreciate (can't spell that word and somebody stole my dictionary) it very much"

Gosh it cracks me up. That post was tongue in cheek but largely accurate. And you are still interested??? Once again, if you are single with no ties back home AND just as important don't mind getting screwed on a regular basis then go ahead and give AAI a try. This is why of course Air Atlanta continues in business without improving things excpet for a few select individuals. Some guys still think they want to give it a try and voila! Air Atlanta continues on. Life at AAI sucks bad for the rest of the pilots, and why the smart ones end up leaving. Things will never improve there unless you guys stop taking jobs with them.

The only good that came out of my time with AAI was flying experience in some of the real crapholes of the world, although is sure didn't seem fun in the least at the time. Experience that turned out to look good on a job application. If I could have looked in the crystle ball and seen myself where I'm at WITHOUT going to Air Atlanta I would have skipped the whole thing. Horrible horrible place to work.