PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar's package and Working conditions
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 22:04
NA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QATARI 515,

You mentioned few sade cases in QR in your previous post, how about the many other happy cases in QR that you ignored.

How about the hundreds of F/o's ho have been upgraded and found a stable job in this airline.

How about the hundreds of captains' ho found a job, a type rating, and an income when things were bad in the pilot market.

Your example of the TRE that olmost died from hunger, and is working now in EK is ridiculos. I know the guy, please stop being a joke, I have childrens, and never found a problem in QR in terms of providing them education.

However, if you whant to have 10 childrens, and you whant them to be in the American school in Doha, paying almost 300,000 Riyal a year, of course you will suffer a financial failure.

I'm sorry, but your a cloun. You have chosen few sad cases, and omitted hundreds of satisfied people just because you are not happy.

And my question is: what the hell are you still doing in QR. the pilot market is so good these days. Just pay your bond, and find for your self your dream company.

QATARI 515: I believe that sadly your problem is bigger than QR. You will go to many other places in the future, and you will not be satisfied, just as you were not satisfied in your previous airline (since you left it, and came to QR).