PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZ Future Hiring
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 21:35
Stone Cold II

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
You are one amazing little Sh t! You have 350 hour total time so you know jack sh t. I'd be amazed if you actually hold a driving licence!

You are on other forums asking for people's advice because you have low hours and some have told you to wind your arrogant little neck in when you don't like what you hear, you hold no flight deck job so you have nothing to base your opinions on and with your attitude I really don't think you will ever get one.

I'm no wanabee worked my ass off to get where I am today and have no desire to pursue long haul but unlike you mate I have the experience to pursue it if I want to, I have plenty of friends in long haul who tell me that the novelty wears off quickly and it's not what it used to be. I'm staying putt because it suits my circumstances and if you don't like it tough sh t. Yes I would do it for 6 months not for the flying but just to visit a few places for free but that's all. I don't care about the size of my aircraft as long as I'm happy and it's secure.

Don't you start talking down to me and bleeds off and other pro's who are trying to tell your sorry arse about the job that we do. Everything has it's advantages and disadvantages it's what suits people's circumstances best.

It's a good job that other wanabees are not like you, who work their butts off to make their dreams come true and appreciate the advise from the ones who have made it, hell your a disgrace to other wanabees.

Now go and apply to Burger King because I think with your attitude that's as far as you will go.

And that's the bottom line coz Stone Cold said so!

Last edited by Stone Cold II; 8th May 2007 at 21:57.