PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways seeks air rage investigator.
Old 8th May 2007, 14:18
ZFT
N4790P

Received 32 Likes on 8 Posts
Whilst it is undoubtedly true that European air travel has become a truly awful experience with disruptive pax, until ‘punishment fits the crime’, nothing will change.

Living where I do let me assure you that free booze has nothing to do with it. Here booze is so cheap that all our livers should be well and truly pickled. However, whilst the odd tourist does step out of line, because the M.I.B. have both the power and the ability to kick the living daylights out of anyone who steps out of line, alcohol induced problems are virtually non-existent.

Virtually the whole of Asia is like this. If people won’t respect either other people or the rules/law, then let the authorities sort it out as they deem fit.

As to medications and cigarettes. Asia is so over medicated it’s a joke and the same smoking restrictions apply here so that really shouldn’t be a factor.

Jail the low life, ban them from passenger aircraft for life, take away their passports whatever but punish them and the problem is eradicated.

Of course it does help that we also experience a far better product here but maybe that is because the fare paying pax behave themselves whilst downing the booze!!