PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 11:39
number

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys, where's the problem?

Hi all,
I have gone through all the pages concerning Ryanair and I do not see the scandal on doing the assessment and pay those 260pounds + extras.
I have a job and I'm satisfied with it even though I'd rather fly a plane for the same salary. I took 2 days off, I'll give ryanair those 260 pounds and amen! If it's ment to be and they'll call me, I'll accept it, if not, I'll forget about it in a few days.
It's not a lot but I'm making as much money as a ryanair FO, so I'd change job for passion, period.
Where's the scandal? paying 4 the type rating? Oh boy... around europe it's full of airlines selling out TR without any sort of agreement, just promises to create leverage onto wannabees... that's a sin.
Or those 'pilots' who enters some airlines (southern europe....) just because they have great connections and no meritocracy at all. That's a sin.
I find already honorable the fact that ryanair offers a crystal clear selection, with a clear outcome.

Oh... and I'm sure that those who didnt accept the assessment had in the meantime plenty of offers from other greater airlines, hadn't they?