PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 09:50
AfroArabianDoll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Soaring in 10 days!

hello everybody,

just want to share my good news in the hopes that it will enlighten the new applicants to the process. After a month or so of waiting for an email stating that my meds were approved (or not), i finally made the call (one of many) to HR. They said 2 of my documents were missing although I had sent them, I resent them, and then on sunday, they emailed me with the subject "RESIGNATION", In other words i had to hand in my resignation and send them the confirmation by fax as soon as possible. Did that this morning.

sooooooooo, to cut a long story short, im leaving in ten days and you know what? im happy-sad-happy.

I love this forum, thanks to whoever started it in the first place, and most of all to md13 who gave me some real good advice (persistence eh? hehehhehe , ill definately see u there, have a wonderful flight!)... Ill keep everyone posted with what happened and will be sure to post my dates (final interview, medicals needed email, meds approved...etc...) so others can have an idea of how long the process took!

Good luck to all,
AfroArabianDoll,
10DaysToGo