PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair question [Urgent]
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2007, 21:51
Pax Agent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
having worked on ryanair check-in in the past It all comes down to the agent checking you in!
If they are on the ball (i was a bit of a b*stard but rules are rules) then they should check your res no's and will prob notice that you are on seperate reservations.
If they don't notice this then they shouldn't batter an eyelid!
There is nothing you can do now so you are best to hold on and see. Being honest now isn't a good idea as they will not ignore the problem as fixing it will generate more revenue!
Try to find the most ditzy/bored/can't be ar*ed PSA you can!!!
The ONLY other option if you want to blag it (it won't hurt as if they have spotted it it will cost you £££ anyway so you may aswell try!) - If a pax wants to change their booking then they often need to split the reservation.
Let me give you an example!....
Mr Smith - STN-AGP 03uly07
MRS SMith - STN -AGP 03july07

Their ref is G3N5XZ

MR smith wants to move his date of travel to the 4th...thus they need a seperate reservations....ryanair would split the booking so Mr smith would be given a new randomly generated ref number!
THis could have been done and explains why the lad is on a diff num.
If they 'bother' to look into it then just claim ignorance and pay up as you would have to anyway....in my opinion i think u will be fine but should there be a hardball working remember that you agreed to their t+c's!
Fingers crossed tho i think u'll get away with it!
Let us know!