PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can Crew Have a Normal Relationship
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2007, 18:17
CEJM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aircrew can have a normal relationship!

I have been in a relationship for the last 5 years. Making things worse in my relationship is that the lady i love lives in a different country than myself. Due to this we only see eachother twice a month. However i take her with me on trips whenever i can. (long haul F/O)

As mentioned before there are some slappers that throw themselves at every man they meet. But do you really want to play 'hide the sausage' when you know the other person has played this game with nearly everybody else in the company? No thank you!

Fortunately most of the people i work with are not slappers (male/female) and the people who are slappers are well known in the company. On most trips everybody wants to have a good time and a laugh.

HostieHoney,

I have to disagree with you. There are nice, well adjusted, socially adaptable, looking-for-a-relationship-not-just-a-fling type of pilots around!!

However it can be difficult to chat up a woman when on a trip. As most pilots are tarred with the same brush you very quickly get the 'You are just looking for a s**g' treatment. (fortunately i don't have to deal with this anymore)