PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2007, 20:36
Laboratoryqueen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tappers Dad oops sorry I meant TheStrawMan, thanks for the PM by the way, didn't realise my mentioning the BBC programs production could make you so irrate.

You may notice I'm not the only one to ask for the speculation to cease and to await instead the findings of the BOI report, I have explained the reasons for my request, without making demands, I have given my opinion as have many others, it just happens that my opinion differs from your own.

I always thought information was based more on factual findings, not on rumour or speculation, so if actual information is being sought, why ask on a rumour network, instead of awaiting the facts. I would have thought that for any change to be brought about by an MP he would arm himself with actual facts and not with "what may have been", and surely having the MP for Kinloss as the representative in this case, would have been more appropriate, maybe even if both MP's had become involved.

Surely it would have more effect if instead of saying based on rumour, it was based on fact