PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Far North Queensland Companies.
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2007, 09:45
aircabbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eagle boy, i have asked questions on this forum and ive offered advice on this forum , guys have rung me for advice on living and flying in the kimberlies , i never claimed to know everything hence the question i asked on this thread . So d*(&^*&head if you wanna throw stupid childish remarks at me , then why don't you tell me in what instance ive ventured beyong me experiance levels ... And thankyou, i will go far in this industry , i have fantastic referances from previous employers and already achived what i set out to, everything from here on is a bonus . I WILL never know everything nor do i claim to . Yes this industry is small and there are alot of guys on Pprune who know my real name also . If you have and further usefull advice , pls let me know ...

(My family own a house in the KNX ( packsaddle) in which backpackers use for pickin fruit . They have offered it to pilots for 80 Pwk (each) and have an old blue ****ty car which they can get work in . Yes i know quite alot about KNX if this to what you are refering. Especially how hard it is for pilot to find somewhere to get some ZZzzzz with out spending 350 p/wk for one B/r Unit or 185 at Backpackers . Sorry if this i means i know everthing , just tryin to help out anybody else have a problem with this , ( apart from Eagle -Boy) i thought it was a generous offer . unbelivable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiz thanks for the advice i have ATPLS booked in with Nathen on way up ...

Last edited by aircabbie; 6th May 2007 at 10:00.