PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bell 412
Thread: Bell 412
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2007, 07:04
Oracle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel 412 Cruise NR

Thank you SPINWING!

Dudes - just ASK BELL and find out for yourselves!!!!!!! We did and that's what they came back with some 4 or 5 years ago.

Is that TOO difficult? Don't keep on qveching at me to go did into 20 years of correspondance for the letter from Bell - no time for that, I am only trying to help you (as requested in the original thread) by telling you what has gone on in my company for the last 7 years. You must be responsible for your own flight operations/SOPs and how you decide to operate your aircraft.

A Bell recommendation - as my friend SPINWING points out - is not necessarily going to appear in the PTM or Flight Manual! We live in a litigious world, my friend! 30% of your spares' cost is to cover possible litigation!

Also - if you haven't renewed or updated your 412 Flight Manual since you got your aircraft, its worth getting the latest EP ones from Bell (about $200 each I think) because it has some extras -OEI Fuel burn charts etc. which many opeators haven't seen yet because they haven't amended or renewed their Manuals in the aircraft since they took delivery!

So - drop Bell an email and find out what they say!