PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Omaa Pay?
Thread: Omaa Pay?
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2007, 08:05
futr-kofeshop-dweler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PMS, Chillax!

ANSA made a very good point. (yes I said it) Everyone should do their homework before coming out to the ME...

Saying, "Well they told me accomodation would be cheaper then it really is" is no excuse with the resources available these days. A quick look on hamptons.com followed by a phone call to see if these places really exsit for the price shown works well... And I am speaking from experience, when I came to DXB, I had no idea how much rents were and how hard a good place is to find... I should have done my research, can't blame anyone but myself about that.

Also, anyone who has gone from NZ to Oman will have more money in their hand at the end of the day. We all saw what NZ is paying when they did their interviews out here. Will these new guys in Oman bank huge coin in 2-3 years? No, I think those days are done out here. But they WILL make more then back home. Wether the move out here is worth it??? That's for them to decide.

ANSA, pay no mind, save your shots for us in DXB when we ask for parrallel headings thru maxmo into your inbounds

P.S. If I work for Serco I have no life??? That wasn't in my contract...