PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/Bacon - 4
Thread: Flybe/Bacon - 4
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 13:58
DirtyDitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I write as a passenger that enjoyed immensley the availability of the BACon flight out of BHX which meant I could avoid Heathrow. Subsequently I spoke to the BA staff at BHX prior to the Flybe take over and realised without doubt there was an unhappiness about the whole issue.

I am dissapointed that Flybe have already rescheduled the flight times to and from Milan. They could have at least waited until the BA customers got used to Flybe. I for one will not be utilsing this service until they have larger aircraft for that particular trip due to the increase in passenger loads. Having to pay to choose a seat is more common on low cost carriers and I do not class almost £500 for a return flight to Italy as low cost.

The BHX/Milan flight has always been mostly business passengers in my opinion therefore Flybe should realise that most passengers will not know that they need the service months in advance to obtain a lower price ticket. It is not me that has to pay for the air fare however I see this as taking the piss and can predict that Flybe will lose the custom. I am sure they have planned this anyway and will use it as an excuse to stop the service.

One thing I will not miss is the sneaky B*****D that stole two of my phones last year from my bag on the Valet Service (bottom of the steps to the hold). A service I doubt Flybe offer thinking about it.