PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/Bacon - 4
Thread: Flybe/Bacon - 4
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 10:35
cheesycol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Entirely second what Easywannabe and cheekyvisual have said. I have not once tried to bring down Flybe and know of no other crew that want to see the demise of Flybe.

Of course there is belly-aching by the ex-BaCon crews and I'm surprised that I haven't heard more by Flybe crews. I cannot think of a single day since the 25th of March where I have operated a sector without some sort of problem or lateness. Not a single one. However, that belly-aching is the result of the frustration felt, as providing a good service is not easy at the moment. It is not directed at pre merger Flybe crews or for the wish of the demise of the company.

As EW said, prior to the cheesy-wattsit roadshow and perhaps more importantly JFs letter, less people were actively seeking/leaving. To my ears there has not been a single word said from management in appreciation of our collective flexibility, hard-working and endurance of the disruption and chaos we have lived with in the last 6 weeks. And MC that applies to all members of staff.

Good luck to all.