PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 09:44
Northern Highflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when I read that one 2 years post graduated still looking for a position......I think he should right now go and try to enter this creepy airline.
I wont be doing that beacause of the way they treat their pilots. I cannot afford to "work" for no or very little pay as I have certain commitments. I do not want to be treated as many attest to on here. I am not waiting for a perfect job to come along, just one where I am treated with a reasonable level of respect and feel valued. Unlike many, I would be happy on a small TP on a very average salary, where I don't have to pay for my uniform, water, etc.

You admit to it being a creepy airline so you are well aware of what they are like, and know where I, and a few others are coming from.

If your dream is to be above this f*** clouds and piloting fantastic aircrafts, go ahead,
I don't want to pilot a fantastic aircraft, any will do.

you could afford a good position in a real airline once you'll get several hundreds hours on 737-800.
But how many good positions in real airlines will remain if people are willing to get into massive debt and then work for peanuts ?