PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 04:46
Bambe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wahou.......I understand all your post and your anger against the way FR treats its pilots but when I read that one 2 years post graduated still looking for a position......I think he should right now go and try to enter this creepy airline.
Just think that you're not married with FR, you pay for you Type rating (it's more and more the case within most of european airlines), build good time on very modern aircrafts.

Of course you can all wait for the perfect job on a regular company...maybe you'll get it!Maybe not. Ryanair plans to hire 1200 pilot in the next 4 years so the door is fully opened...If your dream is to be above this f*** clouds and piloting fantastic aircrafts, go ahead, you could afford a good position in a real airline once you'll get several hundreds hours on 737-800.

Just see FR as the beginning of your career. Well this is my point of view, and Claycomm don't come and blame everybody once you'll regret your decision.

But I totally agree with you, this is a slave position...Slave for sure but 35 000 feet over the ground