PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cornet Wales (Prince Harry)
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2007, 20:08
Fat Reggie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hellringer

Well, I suppose the question remains, will the Brave soldiers of Great Briton fight when the fighting is so...unfair? Or will they...how you say....whinge?

Let me also say, that I have been against this war in Iraq from the outset. No politician on earth can change my opinion.

However, should Her Majesty the Queen ask the people, (me), of America to support this God Awful war on her trust alone, I would instantly do so and without question. Such is the respect and admiration I have for this magnificent Queen!

I only wish, that I (we) had this Queen as our sovereign to love because our government has left us confused, cynical, numb and void of patriotic feeling. Not to mention at each other's throats. We have no one to turn to in our dilemma, no one to trust. Our government has failed us, our "president", a laughing stock.

The British people are fortunate to be able to place their love of country upon such a magnificent Monarch, while we are left with the cold tattered shred of self admiration.

Long Live Her Majesty the Queen!