PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2007, 19:56
FayeDeck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Sorry State Of Affairs Indeed

As a former Corps member I am dismayed and indeed disgusted with this situation. Directorate, you should hang your heads in shame; even if you are merely the messenger.............you are crap messengers.

I will not drone on about how poor this is as many of you have already put this across extremely well..........Greenie in particular I think.

I left due to a perceived lack of leadership present and fortunately this coincided with my 22 point, this beats anything I saw, it truly is a disgrace. Were this a civilian company, heads would roll I can assure you.

Companies in the real world simply do not tollerate incompetence, it costs them money which is a big no no. How fortunate that the people behind this lack of communication and leadership are cast iron, tefloned within a company so big that this is a mere ripple.

Col Comdt, kick some butts.

DAAvn, kick some butts.

CO's, Make some noise, your men are getting royally shafted.

Guys, Make your views known through the chain of command, your superiors have an absolute obligation to forward reasoned argument and feedback.

Gents, the civi market is buoyant, if you do not have a lic, get one, even if you are not yet contemplating leaving, (anyone?? ), it is a nice warm feeling to have ejection handles dangling and waiting.

Rant over, I am truly saddened to see good people being treated this way.