PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/Bacon - 4
Thread: Flybe/Bacon - 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2007, 11:24
mad_rich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3. Bused to wrong plane this morning (by that stage, beyond stressful and extremely laughable).

That my friend isnt the handling agents problem, that is a different company who handle it.

4. No push back vehicle for app. 30 / 40 mins after boarding. It's normally ATC restrictions causing lack of push and start, not equipment (even more laughable).

That again is a different company, Ringway's problem.
With respect, it's excuses like that that drives passengers like me mad.

I don't care about ATC problems, strikes, oversleeping pilots, unhelpful handling agents, or that the fuel truck has a flat tyre. I pay my money and turn up at the airport when you tell me to. After that, it's the airline's problem. When things go wrong, which I accept that they will from time to time, I expect the airline to sort it out. By all means go and bollock the handling agent if that's what you wish to do, but don't come to me with excuses.

I've just been watching a documentary about the Kodak Box Brownie. Their tagline was 'You push the button, we do the rest'. I think that sums up perfectly what any customer service company should be about.