PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2007, 01:21
zenflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
next batch is october? Allied bank loan?

hi Sydav,

mr. Narmon said that there's another batch coming october so i dont think applications are closed yet. when did you submit your application? i wasnt aware that the batches are called alpha, bravo. so DJ and Anansi you guys will be in the Alpha batch this June? I think though that there was first batch earlier that started training in March? So if thats true October will be the 3rd batch?

Anyways Sydav as for acommodations, the first few 3-4 months of training will be in the PAL learning center in Ermita, Manila area so if you're gonna be renting a place you might not want to rent long term since we're probably only going to be in Manila for 4 months for ground school. if you're on a tight budget there are a few pension houses neaby walking distance to PAL Center. Im not sure the exact cost but its probably cheap since its pretty bare (no aircon, bunkbeds, shared CR) but you should probably get used to it since thats what the acommodations are going to be like in flight school in Clark =) I dont think you should you worry about the acommodations when we're in Clark since we're required to stay in their barracks (bunkbeds, 4 in a room, and no-aircon).

Btw DJ, Anansi, and other PAL enrollees are you guys going to be paying the tuition yourselves or will you be taking out the student loan with Allied Bank? Do you know anyone who took out the loan and what are the requirements? Thanks!!