PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/Bacon - 4
Thread: Flybe/Bacon - 4
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 21:32
J-Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Basically you were commenting about the aspects of ground handling through all your points if you notice. That is who im defending.

You arent the only one who will not use flybe again. Passengers have had problems post takeover, thats their perogative whether they fly with flybe or not. From simple things like not being able to check in online (as they had a ba reference) to more serious cases.
The majority of biz pax as a whole seem fairly happy with the product as it is, and all aspects of it. Sure there are some big differences between them and BACON but nothing that people wont get used to in time.

Theres a big difference between LH and BE prices, high price doesnt always mean high quality which is the main point my previous post was about. Low price shouldnt have to mean low quality of service, which unfortunately sounds like you got but as i said, i cant defend the check in staffs attitude if they were rude. But i agree with what you said, most people dont have a choice in airline due to financial situation.

We are unable to control the times passengers want to check in for their flight, which if a lot are departing around the same time people will all join the queues, involving waiting time. This cannot change and people are checked in as quickly as possible, although sometimes matters get complicated and staff that are new need help or things only the ticket desk can do i.e problems with the bookings.

Overall as i said, only a minimal amount seem unhappy with the changeover and will not fly again with the airline. Most will return who say that but some wont. Look at easyjet with all the bad PR on airline yet business with them has improved tenfold.
If you choose to fly flybe again then good on you and i hope you have a better experience. Should you not, i wish you all the best and hope you get a better standard of service in the future.