PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/Bacon - 4
Thread: Flybe/Bacon - 4
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 20:25
EGCJFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J-Man, thanks for the response. Why were you execting good bits in my post?? I had a bad experience! Would you rave about a new product you'd purchased and it turned out to be utter crap???!!! Remember, good service, equals good word of mouth. Bad service, expects no repeat business! It costs companies 10 times to gain new customers compared to keeping existing customer base. I don't know your business background, but it's a point a lot of companies easily forget.

My whole point about this, is that if this continues as a norm, then they won't be so popular, not just with me but with the majority of business travellers, especially those experiencing Flybe for the first time. In addition, it doesn't matter who the ground handling agent is, or who messed up. At the end of the day the majority of passengers don't care about that, they simply hold the company who they purchased their ticket with accountable. Another point, you'd be wise to aknowledge.

My choice. I tried them, I didn't like them, I won't be using them again. Maybe others would be more tolerant, or more likely, not have much of a choice.

Looking forward to your next response......