PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 19:04
RICON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AW i think you are right.

IF everyone is prepared to take and stick with the current constant changes that the AAC is dictating then that is their decission. This C/S however is not prepared to be bullied into changes which clearly state a difference between the 3 services in JHC, and accept the changes which have been made in order for the AAC to save money to supplement the Apache Fleet so as not to admit defeat and allow the RAF to take command of it. Afterall what else can this be for. It is surely not to sustain the Lynx Fleet which is hardly doing any flying (unless on detachment), or to sustain the Gazelle Fleet which is soon to winde down. Maybe its the Kingair, who knows. Maybe its the AAC 50th anneversary party or the next officers mess cocktail party at Middle Wallop. We will never know as it looks like no-one on here (or at DAAVN) in a higher appointment in the CoC is willing to give any sort of explanation as to why the AAC feels the need to ROB its pilots out of money they duely earn, especially with the amount of detachments and tours on-going at present.

I do understand that it is not practicle at the minute for most people to terminate due to family and finacial commitments, or lack of hours to Bridge, but how much more will people be prepared to accept before even they break.

Good luck gentlemen, I have already observed that the market in civillian street has a lot more to offer than 3 square meals a day and pennies to live on.

I hope all your day-dreams come true and this is resolved promtly for you all.

Ricon.