PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/Bacon - 4
Thread: Flybe/Bacon - 4
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 13:27
EGCJFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flybe Manchester farce

Now in Frankfurt but flew this morning from Manchester..... what a farce and never again. BA Connect were bad enough but this takes the biscuit!
1. Booked on BA code, so expected to be able to check in in the normal way -NOT. £450 inc. taxes (last minute flex) - CRAP!
2. Expected normal transition through T3 - NOT. Huge rugby scrum, long queues, little Flybe staff and the few that did appear were stressed, rude staff who had clearly lost control. When complained, was told "well we do have 60 flights this morning!" Not an excuse - you'll have that every morning!!!
3. Bused to wrong plane this morning (by that stage, beyond stressful and extremely laughable).
4. No push back vehicle for app. 30 / 40 mins after boarding. It's normally ATC restrictions causing lack of push and start, not equipment (even more laughable).
5. Stress that the cabin crew were great - not their fault.
For Frankfurt in future, Lufthansa, you've got my business! For all other locations (any other operators by air or any other means), you've got my business! Never again with Flybe - sorry.
Never really been a big customer of Flybe but honestly, on this morning's exploits, I'm really surprised they've risen to be as big as they are.... Public, fare paying people, is this the standards you've come to accept in service???!!!
Yours,
A PPL and experienced business traveller who flies on around 200 flights per year!!