PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 12:25
lgw_warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok,as an outsider looking in,it seems Ryanair has lots of issues,non of which i am saying dont exsist,i have friends that work in Ryanair and so get to hear much of the things that go on,indeed paying for a rating,the getting paid little for the first few months is pretty bad,looking back over previous replies,the chap made to do more training sectors after being signed off to save money!?well thats just ridiculous!

another interesting fact mentioned earlier,jobs with fly be,monarch,BA etc if you have been to the "right school",its been a while but im guessing about £70k all in for PPL/CPL/IR/MCC etc?I have a friend who managed to complete all this at various different schools,wherever it was cheaper to do each part,it ended up costing about £32k in total + Ryan type rating,£20k + plus bit more for extras, £10k, so about £62k,straight into a 737-800,crap pay for the first six months,then not so bad pay.again im not condoning what they are doing,but its just another way of looking at things if your out there and looking for your first job.

the warrior