PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2007, 07:33
bluecrush198

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kurimaw,

well we cant really expect much from the organizers of seminars coz they are always under budget and they are not professionals but merely students like you. and i think 1 day of seminar will not be sufficient to cover the whole B747 landing gear subject but its just to familiarize you how it works. believe me, when your in LTP senior mechs will not be the one asking questions, it will be you bro! when i was there i really did not focus on 1 system like powerplant, fuels, hydraulics or structures. i was exposed to all systems, they would assign me where they needed more manpower.

dj852,

hehe i called sir narmon earlier but he said no new results of the psycho exam are in yet he said he will inform the applicants who passed. maybe tom "daw" but he's not sure. right now im trying to keep my weight down hehe and i might have my blood tested tom just to be prepared.

anansi_boy,

thank for the info! i'm kinda worried about using the PC too much it might affect my vision but if its similar to the initial medical we had i dont think it would be a problem hehe!