PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Net Jets Middle East - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd May 2007, 03:35
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The arena has changed since I interviewed there. I was offered the job, but turned it down. Look it over carefully...not just NJME, but NAS, too, before you jump in with both feet.

$70,000 per annum FO, Hawker 800, $100 per day per diem, free tuna fish sandwiches, 35 on 31 0ff.
X man
Does that help?
Not sure which currency you're quoting there, but just a few years ago it was 15,000 for the 800XP...that's in Riyal, which equates presently to about four thousand US a month...which is 48,000. If you're talking NZD, I guess it might round out that difference...but the pay wasn't very good for the time on the road, and I couldn't find a single positive about the company. I turned it down, and have since had my decision confirmed as a good one. It may work out for you...everybody has their own needs. Mine were just elsewhere.

I will say this; I have met some outstanding people in KSA, with whom I'd work any day. Some operations are very, very good, some are not...buyer beware, so to speak. Good luck.