PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 12:59
dj852

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluecrush

i do hope so mate that we will end up with good results.

sydav

as bluecrush mentioned you should really prepare your self to be physically fit such as proportionate height and weight, healthy well being is a must in order to get your self in at av school. prepare for the worst just kidding mate! to enlighten you with the process here is how it goes.

stage 1 orientation- the day pal av school will share you nice to know things. such as history, pictures and how the training goes. at the end and you feel like joining the corps of cadets. they will ask you to log on the specific day you want to have your interview. normally 5 diff days will be given interview scheds were morning and afternoon

stage 2 impact panel interview- you will be interviewed by not less than 5 persons from av school, flight ops dept,corporate affairs and ultimately hrd. take my word you have to IMPRESSED them that you will be a good pilot for pal.

if you passed you can proceed to stage3

stage 3 initial medical- weight, height and vision will be checked here sounds easy but not for everyone. you must pass and be approved by the pal medical.

stage 4 psychomotor - this will test your speed and accuracy

stage 5 psychological exam- long exam. blue crush and me stucked in here waiting for the results as of now.

stage 6 final medical- long process i think.. from what anasi shared. this will really determine if your fit to become a pilot literally in and out of your body.

then ranking of applicants. from i remember from engr.meneses top 20 will be 2007 alpha. corrections are welcome

to kurimaw

finish a bachelors degree, work experience is not necessary, but good scholastic record will matter. avoid to much 3, ultimately avoid 5!

good luck to us!