PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 12:43
sydav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

right then… i guess ill just have to wait it out....

thanks for all the info guys… with finishing my degree in a month, I was really scared of having to wait till next year for another intake…. Phew….

Is there any particular advice you can give me in regards to securing a position? I did apply to the airforce here, but had to rescind since uni had started,… though it was difficult. the most difficult part of it would have to be general knowledge on current affairs. Eg. Who the current minister of health was. Is it to that extent to which I need to be informed of Philippine airlines, Philippines, and the local government? any other prep advice you guys can give me woul dbe much appreciated...

Also, with all the industry airlines encouraging the push towards MCPLs, its really got me considering taking the chance and going CIA should PAL not be able to accommodate me. So I have a question if someone would be able to help. Say I were to graduate both schools, which has better standing to the airlines? Someone who has been jet rated with only 70 hours actual flying experience, or someone with 200+ hours and not jet rated?

I too knows the pain of the wait…would be killing you guys…. but like you all said: “good things comes to those who wait”

So hopefully wont be too much longer…

See you all in PALav this September!!?!!

Thanks again!