PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 3
Thread: BRISTOL - 3
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 10:18
Harry the Hound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few things for you all to ponder
1. What's happened to the proposed GIB-BRS flights, has the airline not managed to get off the ground yet(pardon the pun) or has it been delayed(pardon the pun again)...........?
2. Why is the airport looking so tatty lately, there is a broken bit of glass by security that hasn't been fixed since last summer, there are huge poster spaces in the check-in hall with no advertising on them, the smart looking CO advertisments as you drive in are all to s**t, 1 is still up, 2 have gone and the other one has been ripped off at the bottom and is now flying in the air like some feeble windsock you would find at an abandoned strip in Norfolk.
Also since the strong winds ripped the massive easyjet advertisings on the roundabout about 3 months ago, its been bare ever since, i wonder how much the little structure cost to put up? my guess is that its not exactly reaping back the money by staying bare.
3. I hear EZY's 10th is coming at the end of may and 11th at the end of June, can anybody confirm this?
4. Welcome back to summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Harry the Hound; 1st May 2007 at 14:20.