PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 1st May 2007, 06:28
djuggler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EY Company Accomodation

Hello there! Just a few questions here for all you guys down the road in AUH:

1. Company accomodation vs housing allowance

What are the company accomodations currently available for new joiners - 2 br/3 br apts or villas? Where are they located? Is the neighbourhood okay? Is it worth taking the company accomodation or is it better to take the housing allowance and find a place of your own?

2. Furniture Allowance

What about the furniture allowance? How do you avail of that? Will the company give you the amount in cash or do you have to buy the furnitures first from your own pocket and the company reimburses you?

3. Education

How about the education allowance? Is it subject to reimbursement based on the school receipt or the company gives you cash? Per term basis or yearly basis?

Any info will be much appreciated. If you notice, my questions are all focused on the housing and education aspect. The welfare of my family tops the list of my priorities. Thanks and see you guys soon.

P.S.

If you deem that the answers to my questions necessitates confidentiality, just PM me please. Thanks again.

ditto