PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Report on Go in the Mail on Sunday
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2001, 00:43
Puritan

Cool

Indeed Unicom, and the facts are that I now take home more money, work less hard, have huge opportunities to fully develop both my flying and IT roles....... to stay nothing of getting driven out to the steps at the aircraft, provided with food, and based at LGW (30 miles from home, rather than 86) - so ultimately a real 'no brainer' of a decision to make as to which career opportunity was best for me (to say nothing of the writing being on the wall w.r.t to Go many many moons ago), i.e. look after number one !

But don’t get me wrong, I've a huge amount to thank all those who were (and many who still are) at Go for, e.g. the opportunities, guidance, truly excellent training, and camaraderie; Nb. when I say this I'm mostly referring to the 'front-line' troops.

Aside of this, and imho of course, I still reckon that the vast majority of folks (pilots / cabin crew / office workers / etc) at Go have been shafted for their efforts. Indeed, and for those who've worked themselves into an early grave to make Go into what it is today, I'm sure that you'll rest comfortably with the fact that your tireless efforts have nicely feathered the nests of "the 19".

Now could somebody please remind me of the originally stated 'Go values' ?

Ps. One of them used to be 'Open and Honest' !