PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2007, 08:33
dollydaydream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There seems to be a complete lack of organization, how has this company survived for so long??? I've heard of people being stranded because positioning flights haven't been booked, people being asked to operate right up to legal limits and being told to ground the aircraft overseas to avoid going out of hours.......the list goes on.
You flybe people say it has always been like this so why are you not constantly onto the unions in protest. It is disgraceful, like going back in time. There will always be people willing to put up with anything in order to be crew so flybe will always be able to recruit but as mia donna says this was forced upon us and most people who are left have reasons preventing them from leaving at the moment but I don't think there is anyone left who still thinks things may get better!!
I tried to make an informed vote and suspected at the time that the information we were given was inaccurate to say the least.....how true that is. I suspect at some bases there are passengers voting with hteir feet too!