PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex; Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2007, 00:36
flyperth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alliance Airlines

In regards to Alliance Airlines. They have already held interviews for Pilots in Adelaide, and Flight Attendants. Initial Flight Attendant interviews were held this week, with 1st/2nd interviews this week coming. Yeah Lucky, if the Flight Attendants missed the 1st interview on Thursday, they are holding another session this week.

The pilots whom have already been interviewed, are smart, they applied to Alliance before they advertised, as they knew the industry rumour, that Alliance was the preferred airline for Olympic Dam. By doing so this shows, initiative, dedication, being eager........An Airline would take this highly into account.

If I was Alliance Recruitment, I would hire most REX crew. Rex Crew work hard, are hands on, understand the way Olympic Dam is structured, know the passengers, the ground staff. For Alliance to start up a base in Adelaide, I think the initial intake should be REX crew, it will be easier from a management view. Management would know the REX crew understand the basics with Olympic Dam, the flight pattern, etc.

I use to work for Kendell/Rex. I am now base in Perth for Qantas Domestic, my partner is a pilot with Qantas International. This is why I highly regard REX ex FOM - if it wasn't for this person, giving excellent references to my boy, he wouldn't be working for Qantas.

REX crew ROCK! Alliance will be lucky to get you guys/girls. Good Luck and Happy Flying.
Flyperth