PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2007, 07:52
737BBJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Airborne, or not?

After ten pages of interesting posts this thread has taken a steep dive to nothing.

Ok, so they have tested the 757 in the air over Ras Al Khaimah. Another of the managers has left. Or was it two So now what.......

I believe launch of scheduled service was set to this month. Did they, or do they make it? Or will there be another Gulf News article quoting RAK Airways saying the launch will be in third quarter 2007

And why is it that this airline to be is not able to hire and keep good managers?

Something is not running the way it should be in RAK. I guess we all can agree upon that. To launch a scheduled international service you need professional people throughout the organization. You can look upon it as a zipper. If one or more of the people in the organization do not operate properly, the organization will not bring the result you expect. Numerous Post Holders have come and left. And that includes the position as CEO. If this would have been the zipper on my jacket, it would not have been a warm jacket. So also for RAK. Having said that. There are professional players in RAK Airways. But as we all know, it takes a full professional team to launch an airline.

I wish, for the sake of the employees, that RAK Airways would be able to take to the sky.

Question is why the people on top let it run like this.