PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Would you join EK if you could turn the clock back?
Old 28th Apr 2007, 04:34
cal_dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Oh Lord, where I can find the best airline to work for!!!!!!!

For some of you that are looking for the best among the best jobs in the business, please let me know where they are. Chances are that everywhere one might end up in these days, it will not be like what used to be. Benefits compatible with the risks and responsabilties we take, are long gone.
Despite the fact that EK might not be the paradise for some, it still has one of the best pilot packages on the market.
Unfortunatelly, being an expat in such a foreigner country make us from time to time dream about how life was better back home and how happier we where when we started in this business. The older you get more nostalgic are the histories we hear from friends and acquaintances. Life was better for the majority of the people I know. So looking for happiness some place else is a personnal choice and risk. Happiness is what should guide oneself.
So for you that think that you are in the wrong palce working for the wrong company, just leave. Maybe the working place improves with the motivated people that stayed behind.