PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA new Club World Product.
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 20:16
brockenspectre

Rainbow Chaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Any news on the roll-out of the new Club World config. to the 777 fleet? Apart from any "bonus" personal travel, I treat myself to two trips to visit chums in Florida each year and since the parky bo11ox kicked in I buy the Club World product (I tried WT+ to USA and Club World back once but price difference was minimal!). I am delighted that the seat config appears to be retained - I do so love my 3 windows!

The Banking Scot - you mentioned your parents not being allocated seats ahead of T-24? When I did my Feb/Mar trip having booked my ticket in November 2006, the seat I was originally allocated was the seat on offer to me at online check-in and ... was my seat of choice! So if your parents have their preferences set (I am only a humble 'Blue these days too) then that should work for them OK

TwinAisle - great sitrep (to be expected, mate, LTNS!) ... will be interesting to experience the new product for meself!

As for whoever it was a few pages back who wrote that biz travellers don't speak loudly may I utter a resounding "hah"!! Three US biz types kept the front cabin on my last autumn return flight to UK totally awake with their self-important biz-chat. Were I in the travel business I would have had their new "product" in the bag before landing!! Usually, though, the TPA/LGW flights are great - a lot of retired Brits with homes in FL who just don't want to create mayhem... it is actually civilised flying!!!

Having flown with BA (mostly) for over 35yrs I probably won't change now - although the Virgin product is fun a flight to MCO is too out of my way!