PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 19:37
anansi_boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dj852 and bluecrush198,

hey guys! It's good to hear that you've been keeping yourselves on the healthy side. This is a very good investment for ourselves and for our families sake too. In addition, a career in aviation really depends upon our health. I'm pretty sure that it'll take more than a day to finish up the final medical exams. Well, you may finish the simple things first like the eye exams, chest xray, dental check up and drug testing. But for the additional exams I mentioned before, you'll have to call the respective hospitals to make an appointment. The ear exam will be done at the Makati Medical Hospital. While the EEG and treadmill test will be done at the Cardinal Santos Medical Center.

Bluecrush198, I had a similar problem with being overweight before. I know it takes a lot of discipline, but I know you can do it. I was around 175 lbs when passed my application last Sept 2006, after running and swimming and eating right I got my weight down to 150 lbs when I took the initial medical. It's all in the mind, hehehe! Good luck to us!