PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - African Vacation
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 15:48
ugflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Hey Hey!

Well, after you read this, I am sure you will consider it greatly.

I suggest you go to Uganda, yes that's right, Uganda!
Wildlife is awesome, people are friendly, weather is next to perfect.
WILDLIFE; Four enormous game parks to choose from, and of course not to mention the almost extinct gorillas located in Bwindi forest. The only place in the world that they are found. Tropical birds, and an array of exotic animals. Lake Victoria, the source of the river Nile that sustained the pharoahs of Egypt dating back to the days of the bible.

PEOPLE; Considered the friendliest in the entire world. In spite of all the hardships and troubles they have experienced.

WEATHER; The equator runs right through the heart of Uganda, thus leaving it with a tropical almost consistent weather trend. Lows will be around 18-20 DEGS celsius and highs will hover around 28-32 DEGS celsius. Year round!

To add to that, if you want to look at a truly "GREEN" country, then Uganda is your best bet. You will see green until your eyes can see no more.

KAFTC flying club will be the place to rent airplanes. They have it all from the 172 to the 206. check them out at www.KAFTC.com . Very nice guys, and I am sure you will agree when you meet them.

See you in Uganda