PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 14:39
Gone U/S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Hey all
Almost the weekend upon us! Time to get those dancing shoes out of the cupboard
Tasha_28 - Congrats on getting so far into the recruitment process. I just had a look at when they sent me my contract and I was lucky as it took them just under two weeks between when I had my final interview and received the phone call to say "Come on down!!!"
Dont get too stressed up about it and remember that Friday is the weekend in Dubai so they won't be ringing you now until at least Monday.
flyflyflying - to you my dear congratulations on being successful. When do you fly out?? I'm in the middle of June.
I told EK that I require 1 month notice in order to resign from my current employer so I wonder if they take that into account when they send you the email asking you to resign. Do you think that if i said i only needed 6 weeks notice I would have known by know and similarly do you think it i only needed 2 weeks notice that email would be delayed even more Or perhaps it goes a little something like this: I'm reading into things to much
Finally to everyone trying for EK crew - best of luck!!
Charlene85 try not to be too cut up about not getting into EK. I think you are right in that they don't always know what they are looking for. The key is to just be yourself ... If only you knew how I behaved at the interview. I actually went for moral support for a girlfriend of mine who wanted the job. Unfortunately she failed the reach test and i made it through to say Chicken or Beef for the next three years!!

Last edited by Gone U/S; 26th Apr 2007 at 14:41. Reason: incorrect spelling