PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Current Gulf Air issues (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 02:20
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink 100% Pax

Rest assured I am a GF pax people (70% F 30% J). I can recite the safety video (in Arabic or English) off by heart and am lifetime Gold.

My observations come from sitting and observing, talking and meeting many people from the Pink Palace during my transits or business visits in/to BAH.
Let alone the many 'd and m's' I've had with your cabin managers(female of course) the males ehemm, read LOCALS, where never to be seen or disinterested at best or too busy announcing on the PA that "we were leaving planet earth" further consolidating GF's unprofessional side.

I liked GF F first because it was cheaper than J on most other carriers. The service up front was fantastic 95% of the time. I had only to contend with a cabin of 8 pax and TWO lavs! The food was always immaculate. I did miss a few necessary amenities and a more modern IFE, however, but I got what I paid for - a VERY comfy bed I could sleep in. I also enjoyed the very human BAH airport..transits and lounges and not having to step over people to get to my plane..read DXB city zoo. GF's 30-40 min transits and my bags never once got lost. Well done BAH airport services

I average 15 sectors in a 3 week period when I fly to GCC for business. GF's schedules are unmatched. I fly mostly ultra long haul from SYD(which is soon to be no longer) and to LHR and CDG.

All GF needed to do was have decent IFE and consistant good quality cabins and the likes of EK EY or QR really had nothing on GF.

I also enjoyed BAH as a city, very relaxed traffic, tolerable and it's population who IMO are only 2nd to Omani's in terms of friendliness.

A little narrative to get a loyal pax perspective.

Oddy

PS If anyone from GF management ever needs a pax perspective for future developments..let me at it - more than happy to constructively assist!

Last edited by ODMEA; 26th Apr 2007 at 03:44.